My First Disney Getaway Package: A Magical First That Will Last Forever
The first memories are the ones you will cherish forever. Experience these magical moments together at Walt Disney World Resort with this kid-sized vacation package.
For just $999, a family of 3 can enjoy a package that includes:
- A 2-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort
- A 2-Park Magic Ticket valid for one-day-only admission to Magic Kingdom park and one-day-only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- One stroller rental per ticket day (subject to availability)
- One merchandise bag that includes a plush, autograph book, pen, “My 1st Visit” Mickey ears and a reusable bag (all items are subject to availability and could be replaced with a similar item)
Valid for arrivals most Sunday to Wednesday nights August 11 to September 25, 2019. Book through September 24, 2019.
Price based on 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3 to 9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited and offer is valid only for standard rooms at select Disney’s All-Star Resorts. Ticket is valid for one-day only admission to Magic Kingdom park and one-day only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Ticket is valid beginning date of check-in and must be used within 4 days of check-in.
See Important Details.
- One merchandise bag per reservation.
- Stroller rental includes two (2) 1-day rentals valid only at Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park during stay. The initial voucher provided must be presented at Magic Kingdom park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park stroller rental location to initiate rental and then a receipt will be provided for the remaining rental day. Type of stroller (single or double) will be provided based on availability.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
Gran Destino Tower Offer for Disney Visa Cardmembers
Disney® Visa® Cardmembers can experience the new Gran Destino Tower at the beautifully reimagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort with a stay in a new tower – water view room for $199 per night, plus tax for stays most nights July 15-Sept. 28, 2019.
Ask about great rates available at these additional Disney ® Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit. Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in room. Offer is non-transferable.
Disney Cruise Line Announces Fall 2020 Itineraries with Fun and Festive Holiday Sailings to Tropical Destinations!!!!
In fall 2020, Disney Cruise Line will enchant Guests of all ages with Halloween and winter holiday celebrations on sailings departing from New York, California, Texas and Florida. The 2020 fall season offers a range of itineraries that will visit a variety of tropical locales, with most sailings featuring that extra-special Disney holiday sparkle.
Tropical Travel to the Caribbean and Bahamas
Guided Experiences with Adventures by Disney
In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line guests can enrich their cruise vacation with a variety of add-on packages from Adventures by Disney®, a leader in family guided group vacations. Highlights include brand-new ways to experience the Caribbean, a return to Alaska and popular packages in northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
Premium Cruise Packages
With Adventures by Disney, your Clients can book the ultimate Disney cruise experience on select sailings in Alaska, Europe and—new for 2020—the Caribbean. Throughout the voyage, knowledgeable Adventure Guides provide dedicated service both onboard and in port, as they lead guests on specially curated excursions, interactive activities and off-the-beaten-path adventures. Onboard the ship, guests enjoy unique experiences and premium amenities exclusive to Adventures by Disney, such as an intimate talkback session with Walt Disney Theatre cast members followed by a behind-the-scenes costume and prop activity.
Pre-Cruise Escapes with Adventures by Disney Adventures by Disney also offers popular pre-cruise vacations in Rome; London; Barcelona, Spain; and Copenhagen, Denmark. These two- to three-night Escapes feature unforgettable experiences in iconic cities, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like flamenco dancing, mosaic making and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of each region.